Why We Exist
We exist because of the situations that professionals find themselves in with their career welfare, i.e. job opportunities and security.
MORPH – If you do not have the control, results and confidence you would expect from any interaction, reactive or proactive, with your own job search, then changing something will become a requirement. You are therefore likely to see value in our methods offering live practical, interdependent, proactive help.
OSIS – A change within your situation orchestrated by you, thrust upon you by others and/or the circumstance.
- If you’re relocating or repatriation
- Going permanent to interim
- Going interim to permanent
- Going management consultant to interim
- Sector change – skills are transferrable
- NED portfolio
- Redundancies and outplacement
- Challenges with your job search
- Paid for career management services that haven’t worked
- Social media – not knowing how to get results
- Networking that brings little to your table of opportunities
- Lack of confidence with networking
- Head hunting and recruitment is not working for you
- Job boards seem a waste of time
- Applying for roles and not making the short list
- Coming second constantly for the role you want
- An extending employment gap that has now become uncomfortable
- Excessive erosion of savings